Hi!

Welcome to my blog. I am a teenage girl and I love to read. On this blog I will be sharing my favourite books and series and possibly some for younger and older age groups. Also, I will post my favourite quotes from some books I love. I hope you enjoy this blog and feel free to comment!

Friday 14 September 2012

Artichoke Hearts by Sita Brahmachari

The front cover
Mira is a twelve year old girl living in North London. She has a mad family, a best friend and her Grandmother. But Mira's Gran is going to die. When she asks Mira to help her paint her coffin, Mira agrees. Artichoke hearts tells Mira's story of starting a new school, life, love and loss. 

This book is one of the best I have read in a very long time. It is beautifully written and captures Mira's life incredibly well. I really loved this book, it made me cry and laugh. I really, really recommend Artichoke Hearts, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did


Recommended age:12-15


Rating: 10/10


Here is the link to buy this book on amazon: 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/reader/B004K1F0LE/ref=sib_dp_kd#reader-link

No comments:

Post a Comment