Hi!

Welcome to my blog. I am a teenage girl and I love to read. On this blog I will be sharing my favourite books and series and possibly some for younger and older age groups. Also, I will post my favourite quotes from some books I love. I hope you enjoy this blog and feel free to comment!

Friday 22 June 2012

Maximum Ride by James Patterson

The Front Cover of the first book


The Maximum Ride series is one of my all time favourites. The book tells the story of Maximum Ride and her 'flock', a group of genetically engineered kids who are 98% human and 2% avian (bird). The 'flock' escaped from a place they call 'The School' which creates genetically engineered humans and animals, without the governments permission. With the help of Jeb, a friendly scientist, they went to Colorado where they lived for many years. One year ago Jeb disappeared.
     Angel, the youngest member of the flock is kidnapped by the School and now it's up to the flock to save them.


I love this book. It's very exciting and funny. The story is brilliant and I couldn't put it down. There are currently 7 books, with 1 more announced, which will be the final one in the series. The story is unpredictable and I couldn't put any of them down! I really recommend this book


Rating: 91/2 /10


Recommended Age: 12-16


Here is the link to buy the first book on amazon:


http://www.amazon.co.uk/Maximum-Ride-The-Angel-Experiment/dp/0755321944/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1340365408&sr=1-1

2 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome! Thanks - I hadn't heard of this series, but with the summer holidays on their way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://doodlenoodle70.blogspot.co.uk/
    follow and we'll follow back!
    I've read this- it's amazing! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!!!

    ReplyDelete