Hi!

Welcome to my blog. I am a teenage girl and I love to read. On this blog I will be sharing my favourite books and series and possibly some for younger and older age groups. Also, I will post my favourite quotes from some books I love. I hope you enjoy this blog and feel free to comment!

Saturday 23 June 2012

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

The front cover
Uglies is set in far away future, where when you turn 16 you can become pretty. Tally Youngblood, will be pretty in a few short weeks and she can't wait. When you're pretty, your only job is to have a good time. But when she meets Shay, who isn't sure she wants to be pretty, Tally has to make a choice that will change her life forever.


This book is exciting and thought provoking. Everyone always wants to be pretty, but this book makes the very idea sinister. The story has a great adventure and is very believable. In the trilogy, the story progresses and the plot remains unpredictable. I really like this book, and I recommend it as a thought provoking, exciting book


Recommended Age: 11-14


Rating:7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment